We specialize in personal training, functional daily living, balance, strength, flexibility and core conditioning, as well as cardiovascular exercise, posture, weight loss, rehabilitation, women's fitness and senior fitness.
Brian C. Stone
Owner / Certified Fitness Trainer
1st Degree Black Belt
Brian was Inducted into the
2009 Masters Black Belt "Hall Of Fame"
For over the past 15 years, Brian has been improving the lives of many dedicated individuals. He has been training in Oregon for the past 14 years, and comes to us from Malibu, Ca.
Brian is selective about the clients he accepts into his training program, and he admits that the client is responsible for achieving the results, and that it takes an enormous amount of discipline and determination. But Brian's techniques soften the blow by making each workout fun, challenging, and a bit different each time.
Certifications Brian Holds:
* "Hall Of Fame" Inductee ~ 2009 Masters Black Belt
* Certified Fitness Trainer ~ I.S.S.A
* Brian holds a 1st Degree Black Belt in ~ Non-Classical Gung Fu
* 2nd Gup Red Belt ~ Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan
* 3rd Degree Red Belt ~ Tang Soo Do Karate
* Martial Arts Instructor ~ Camp for disabled kids
* Trainer Of The Month ~ I.S.S.A - October. 2005
* Top 2,000 Finisher ~ 2001 Body~for~Life 12-Week Challenge
* Former Poster Boy for the Crippled Children's Society ~ 1974 & 1975
2009 Masters Black Belt
"Hall Of Fame" Inductee
Brian receiving his Black Belt from Jim Martin & Jesse Glover
* Jesse Glover was Bruce Lee's first student and first assistant instructor in the States
* Jesse went on and developed his own method which he called Non-Classical Gung Fu
“It is quite possible to work without results, but never will there be results without work- - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Please Hit The ESC Button to Get Out Of Full Screen Mode